The C12 Solar Powered Automatic Watering System is a weather responsive SMART irrigation system uniquely uses solar power to detect the weather and alter watering according to the conditions and the season – providing plants with the precise irrigation to them thrive. It has 12 drippers to water your plants.
C12 Solar Powered Automatic Watering System is easy to install and set-up, once installed it will water automatically with minimal supervision – ideal for small to medium size gardens or allotments. It can be used for watering pots, raised beds, hanging baskets, vegetables and greenhouses.
Unlike conventional timer systems by watering little and often the soil stays moist and water does not run off, saving you water. A 200 litre water barrel typically lasts 3 weeks.
There are no main, wires or hosepipes needed, nor heavy watering cans to lug water around the garden.
- The more sun, the more it waters – waters every 3 hours
- Saves plants from drought and water when on holiday
Automatic watering for up to 12 Irrigation Units
- (e.g. 5 large hanging baskets or 12 x 20 litre pots)
- Drip waters up to 5 metres above the water source
- Uses up to 90% less water than a hose
- Easy, Eco and Efficient
- Water source to solar pump – maximum 20 metres
- Water source to last dipper – maximum 60 metres
- Also connects to a tap – use the Irrigatia Reservoir Kit
- Min no. of IU's: 6
- Max no. of IU's: 12
- Height: 5 metres
- To Controller: 20 metres
- To last dipper: 60 metres
Contents in the pack contain
- 1 x Smart Controller C12 with Integrated pump
- 1 x Inlet filter
- 1 x Anti-Siphon Device
- 15metre Tube
- 12 x Dippers
- 12 x Stakes
- 12 x Tees
- 1 x Water Level Sensor
- Also includes 3 x AA Batteries
In addition to standard C12 kit, this includes:
- 1 x Irrigatia reservoir, float valve, jubilee clip
Please click here for a data sheet on this product (opens in a new window).