Madison 185 litre water barrel - with water feature fountain
The Algreen Madison has been designed to be an attractive water fountain, and at the same time store rain water in the 185 litre barrel. For easy pressurised watering a hose can be fitted to the fountain, alternatively the attached hose can be used to fill a watering can or empty the barrel. Polished pebbles placed on top of the screen guard completes the attractive appearance of the fountain.
The Madison is also sold just as a water barrel without the fountain and pebbles. Up to three barrels can be linked together, with one pump to empty all three.
The Madison with fountain consist of
- Corrosion Proof Screen Guard
- Polished pebbles
- Overflow and diverter spigots
- 120cm Garden Hose with shut-off valve
- Hook for hanging hose
- Pump & fittings for fountain
Choice of three colours
- Height 86cm approximately
- 51 cm square
- Weight approximately. 11 kilos with pebbles etc.
- Holds 185 litres
Optional extras include
- Diggers Diverter
- Fresha Tank disc (Keeps water fresh & clean)
- Adapter to convert GHT thread to BSP for popular water devices
The Madison has been designed as a water fountain/water barrel, but we have found that with a little careful use of plant trays you can adapt the top of barrel to plant a few alpine flowers, ideal for when you take the pump out during the colder months.