Collect rainwater from your roof to your water butt or tank
Recycle rainwater straight from your downpipe. The UK's best selling, award winning Diverter & Filter. The only rainwater diverter and rainsaver that filters all rainwater before it enters the water butt, tank, drain or soakaway.
The diverter then automatically shuts off the flow to the water butt when full. Collecting rainwater with the GutterMate is both simple and efficient, whether you are saving rainwater to a water butt, tank or a full rainwater harvesting system.
NB: for an additional £10.99 you can add a Fine Mesh Insert for the Gutter Mate - this provides a higher degree of rain water filtration (800 micron). £12.99 if bought separately.
Popular ways the Guttermate Diverter and filter is used:
- To protect your soakaway from blockages.
- To collect filtered rainwater to keep your pond full of fresh water.
- Irrigation for domestic & commercial, gardens, lawns and greenhouses.
- Collect and filter rainwater from your guttering & downpipe.
- Rainwater for household appliances such as a washing machine or toilet.
Not just a standard diverter. A peace of mind solution to rainwater collection:
- No ladders, No danger.
- It can be fitted and maintained at ground level - Quick & easy to clean.
- Remove the filter basket and clean in less than 30 seconds - No blockages.
- The unique filter prevents expensive & time consuming blockages from occurring to your waterbutt, hose and soakway.
- Super-efficient collection. Once your waterbutt or tank is full, water is automatically diverted to flow down your downpipe as normal.
Benefits of the GutterMate Rainwater Diverter and Filter:
- The only filter diverter which filters all the rain water coming down the downpipe.
- The only filter which allows you to use both outlets from the filter for your water collection and the water from both has been filtered.
- Keeps you safe, no need to go up the ladder Only 30 seconds to cleaning the filter.
- Saves money, you don't have to pay some one to clean your gutters.
- Debris from the guttering is collected in the filter.
- Clear gutters help protect roof joists from wet rot sometimes caused by blocked, full or overflowing gutters.
- Rainwater collection is easy efficient and cost effective.
- You can use either the diverter outlet or the main outlet of the Gutter Mate to save your rain water. Whichever is used the water has been filtered.
- Gutter Mate is the best protection you can get for your soakaway or drains - as all rainwater going into either has been filtered.
- Inspection of the filter possible without dismantling.
- Eliminates the need for the balloon/bell type strainer in the top of the drainpipe/downpipe.
- Helps protect roof joists and walls from damp.
Instructions for Fine Mesh Insert:
Placed inside the Gutter Mate Diverter & Filter it will filter rainwater before it enters your waterbutt, rain water tank or barrel. It can be cleaned quickly by simply washing in warm water. If you need to use the rain water for washing your car or in your presure washer, you will need the Gutter Mate fine Mesh Insert which provides the additional filtration and protection needed. The Benefits of Fine Mesh Inserts are:
- Saves buying another filter
- The degree of filtration is increased more than 20 fold when inserted into filter basket. Up to 800 micron.
- Easy to fit
- Easy to clean
- Low cost solution to filtration of rain water
- Good solution if water needed for use in pressure washer
- Good solution if using the rain water for car washing
- Toilet flushing with rainwater.
- Barrier to insects
- Can be fitted in seconds
Please click here for PDF instructions on this product.