Irrigatia weather responsive SMART irrigation controllers uniquely use solar power to detect the weather and alter watering according to the conditions and the season – providing plants with the precise irrigation needed to help them thrive.
They are easy to install and set up, and once in, they will water automatically with minimal supervision – ideal for small to medium gardens or allotments – and can be used for pots, raised beds,
hanging baskets, vegetables and greenhouses.
Unlike conventional timer systems, by watering little and often, the soil stays moist and water does not run off, saving you water. A 1000 litre water barrel typically lasts 1 week.
No mains, wires, or hosepipes needed nor heavy watering cans to lug water around the garden.
The latest edition to the Irrigatia range, the SOL-C120 waters up to a massive 120 Irrigation Units (IU's). The kit includes a C120 SMART controller with integrated irrigation pump as well as a secondary pump for mixing plant feed in-line during the watering process.
The C120 comes with a 25m length of 13mm pipe backbone to which Irrigatia extension kits can be connected using the included 4mm punch and joiners. The C120 requires 20 x AA rechargeable batteries which are included.
WATER LEVEL SENSOR
The water level sensor is placed in the water barrel and will detect when the water is running out and emits an audible warning during daylight hours.
Night mode - the system now detects when it is dark and switches the controller off to prevent watering at night.
MAXIMUM WATERING CAPACITY
To assist in selecting the most appropriate Irrigatia controller, we have devised a simple method to demonstrate each product’s capacity. We call them ‘Irrigation Units’, or ‘IU’ for short.
The SOL-C120 is suitable to irrigate one of the stated maximum planting quantities, or a combination thereof.
120 x 20l pots | 120 x tomato plants | 240 x pepper plants | 360 x strawberry plants | 120m row vegetable or flower beds
The SOL-C120 connects to the following Irrigatia Kits:
- Drippers: Use for pots, baskets and individual plants - use 1 or more 20 dripper extension kits
- Seephose: Ideal for short runs in a mixed dripper / seephose environment, germinating seedlings, watering plant troughs and small beds - requires 1 dripper per metre length.
- Micro Porous Hose: Ideal for flower beds, raised beds, vegetable plots, fruit trees and fruit cages. - use 25m, 50m, 75m or 100m Micro Porous hose extension kits
- The more sun, the more it waters – waters every 3 hours
- Saves plants from drought and water when on holiday
Automatic watering for up to 120 Irrigation Units(e.g. 50 large hanging baskets or 120 x 20 litre pots)
- Drip waters up to 5 metres above the water source
- Uses up to 90% less water than a hose
- Easy, Eco and Efficient
- Water source to solar pump – maximum 20 metres
- Water source to last dipper – maximum 60 metres
- Also connects to a tap – use the Irrigatia Reservoir Kit
- Min no. of IU's: 6
- Max no. of IU's: 120
- Height: 5 metres
- To Controller: 20 metres
- To last dipper: 60 metres
Contents in the pack contain
- C120 controller with main pump and secondary feed pump
- water level sensor
- C120 Solar Panel with 5m lead
- 1 x filter + 2 x 13mm adaptors
- 2 x 13 to 10mm joiners,
- 1 x 1m 10mm tube
- 1 x 25m roll of 13mm tube
- 1 x 4mm punch
- 12 x 4mm joiners
- 2 x 13mm t piece
- 4 x 13mm end plug
- 4 x 13mm elbow
- 10 x 13mm stakes
- 5 x 13mm clamps
- 20 x AA rechargeable batteries
Please click here for a data sheet on this product (opens in a new window).