The Chimney Pillow designed especially for log burners.
Easy to install and remove it is made from a special laminate of three poly plastics making it airtight, tear-resistant and long-lasting.
Clear. Size: 6" (150mm) round. Includes 600 mm mouth inflation tube.
- Effective way of saving money on heating
- Eliminate draughts
- Easy to install
- Designed specifically for 6 inch flues
- Allows a little ventilation up the flue
- Easy to inflate and deflate
- Easily positioned within the flue, no tools required
- Comes complete with a two foot mouth inflation tube
- Stops downdraughts and up draughts
- Stops debris, soot and bird mess
- Inflate to install, deflate to remove
- Allows a little ventilation
- Easy to install and is reusable
- Completely safe, when heated it shrivels up
The Chimney Pillow is the simple, cost-effective way to stop chimney/flue draughts, reduce noise and heat loss. Easy to install and remove, it is made from a special laminate of three poly plastics making it airtight, tear-resistant and long lasting.
To reduce hot air escaping up and cold air coming down a chimney, thereby reducing heating bills and making the room more comfortable. Especially useful for use in the summer months, when the log burner is not often in use but will be a source of drafts and therefore reduce the temperature of the room.
Please click here for a PDF on this product.