Make your day special for all the right reasons:
- If you're planning to have flowers use seasonal UK grown flowers
- for more information on seasonal flowers and suppliers contact the Flowers & Plants Association
- For the most environmentally friendly invitations use recycled paper and a waterless printing process
- If you don't use recycled paper for your invitations make sure they are Forestry Stewardship Council (FSC) approved from sustainable forests
- Eco Wedding.com contains impartial advice and links on decorations, gift lists, outfits and rings
- Eco Wedding.com was started by a recently wed environmentally conscious couple
- Contact Friends of the Earth for more advice on green weddings.
For more infomation on this topic, please visit "Oxford is My World - Your Guide to Saving the Planet"